- This Site is made available to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site or ordering any products from our Site.
- These Terms and Conditions may be updated and it is your responsibility to regularly check the Site. The date at the end of this page will be updated to reflect when these Terms were last revised.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before placing any orders on SHEET-1.com.
- You should understand that by using the Site or ordering any of our products listed on our Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- References to ‘you’ or ‘your’ means you as a participant in SHEET-1. References to ‘we’, ‘our’, or ‘us’ refer to the provider of SHEET-1.
- SHEET-1.com is a Fashion online and physical Store based at Travessa Fábrica dos Pentes, 10A, R/C, 1250-106 Lisboa, Portugal.
- We are registered with the Portuguese Tax Office with VAT number 515 711 110 as Antoine & Park, LDA at the address Rua Casal Dos Ninhos, 1a, Escritorio 6, 2665 536, Venda Do Pinheiro, Portugal
01 LICENSE & USE
02 CORRECT INFORMATION
03 ORDERING & CONTRACT
05 PRODUCT & INFORMATION
06 PRICING & PROMOTIONS
07 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
09 COMPLAINTS & GOVERNING LAW
11 SECURING YOUR INFORMATION
01 LICENSE AND USE OF SITE
- We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of the site.
- We may terminate your limited license to use the Site with immediate effect if you breach any of these Terms and Conditions.
- You may register and create an account to use the function “My Account”. You will be responsible for all actions done under your account using your username and password and if browsing through the website logged in, you should only navigate under your username and password. Please make every effort possible to keep your password safe and if it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username and account credentials to anyone.
- Access to the site is permitted temporarily, and we have the right to suspend, withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without a notice at any given time for regulatory, legal, operational, or other reasons. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the site, or our entire site, to users who have registered on SHEET-1.com.
- We have the right to disable any user identification username or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us at any time if to us you have failed with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- You are responsible for making all the arrangements necessary in order to have access to the site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all people who access the site through your internet connection are aware of these - Terms and Conditions and that they comply with them.
- This site or third parties may provide links to other sites or resources. As we have no control over such sites and resources, we are not responsible for the liability of external links and resources. Do not endorse any content, advertising, products, or other materials available on such sites or resources.
02 YOU AGREE THAT WHEN USING THE WEBSITE, YOU WILL NOT:
- Provide false or otherwise misleading information or impersonate another person.
- Use anyone else’s account.
- Use the Website in any way that interrupts, causes or may cause damage to the Website, impairs the Website’s availability or accessibility or renders the Website less efficient.
- Circumvent or attempt to circumvent the Website’s security measures and tamper with the technology that forms part of the Website.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any information, materials or documents not purposely made available through the Website.
- Breach any applicable law.
- Use the Website for any unlawful purpose or in a way which infringes the rights of any third parties.
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Website any content that is misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, offensive, violent, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, libellous, racially, ethnically, religiously or otherwise inappropriate.
- Constitutes unauthorized disclosure of personal data or confidential information.
- Infringes the intellectual property rights of any party. - Contains viruses or other form of malware.
03 ORDERING AND CONTRACT CREATION
- All orders are subject to availability and our acceptance.
- By placing an order on SHEET-1.com, you are promising that all information provided to us is true and accurate, that you are over 18 years of age and that you are an authorized user of the means of payment used to place your order. You are also responsible for making sure there are sufficient funds in the account to cover the cost of your order.
- A contract is created between you and SHEET-1.com by going through the following steps on the Site.
- You will start the checkout process upon entering your email address and clicking on the button “Place Order”. You will have the option of either creating an account by entering a password or proceeding as a guest. Note that, to be valid, a voucher or discount code should be entered on the appropriate field on the shopping cart page, and the value of the cart updated before clicking the “Place Order” button.
- Only by creating an account on SHEET-1.com, you are entitled to have access to further functionalities on the site, such as checking the status of an order, order history, having your shipping details pre-filled for easy checkout, saving multiple shipping addresses and saving favourite products, among others.
- You will be required to enter needed personal information to execute the billing and delivery of your order. You will be able to choose how to pay for your order.
- Once you finish placing your order, you will receive an email acknowledging it. This does not mean your order has been accepted. When your order is shipped an email will be sent informing you and providing a tracking number.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and SHEET-1.com will take place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or that it has been cancelled.
- You can terminate your contract with us and receive a refund per the provisions set out in our returns policy.
- We may offer some or all of our clients the opportunity to pre-order specific products.
- We have the reserved right to do a raffle if the offer exceeds demand.
- We also reserve the right to not supply the product if by any reason is deemed reasonable to us or by forces outside of our control, such as product failure or if the brand/supplier fails to deliver.
- When pre-ordering the client will be asked for the payment.
- Pre-Order items will be shipped as soon as they are available.
- The client may ask for the pre-order to be cancelled at any given time.
- Once the payment is processed and the product is dispatched, the usual return period and policies applies.
- Be advised that we are not obliged to confirm your order. This may happen if we can’t obtain authorization to fulfil your payment, shipping restrictions exist in regards to an item or a country, if we are out of stock and if you don’t meet the criteria to place an order.
05 PRODUCT AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
- All our products are authentic and genuine, sold to us directly from the brands. We aim to present accurate descriptions of our products online, but you should keep in mind that buying apparel on the internet may be a different experience than buying in a shop. Therefore we can’t guarantee that the colours, textures or fabrics you see on the website will perfectly match the products you buy, as it depends on external factors such as your display settings. The sizes and measurements shown are the best estimates.
- Please contact our Customer Service if you’d like to request more information about a product.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights concerning Products that are faulty or not as described. You have 14 days to cancel your order and return your Products as explained in the Returns Policy
06 PRICING AND PROMOTIONS
- We work to make sure that prices shown on this Site are accurate at the time you place your order. If we find an error in the pricing before the dispatch of your Products, we will normally, at our discretion, inform you as soon as possible of the correct price and give you the option to confirm or cancel your order.
- Alternatively, at our discretion, we may reject your order and treat it as cancelled and refund you for the total amount of your payment.
- Our exclusive offers and vouchers are only applicable to online purchases; these offers do not apply to our physical stores.
07 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We will not be liable to you in case we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions by anything you do or fail to do or due to events that are beyond our reasonable control.
- Our liability for losses you suffer arising under or in connection with our breach of these Terms and Conditions is limited to the purchase price of the product you purchased and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaching this agreement. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us.
- Nothing in this Limitation of Liability is intended to affect your rights under the law, including those legal rights on faulty or incorrectly described products.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the site and all information present in there is provided by us on an "as is" and "as available" basis and we do not guarantee that the site will be suitable for your purposes and requirements. We use reasonable care to compile and present the content of the site, but we can’t guarantee that the content is complete, accurate or up to date.
- We don’t make any representations or warranties expressed or implied, as to the operation and availability of this site, the information, content or materials here presented. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
09 COMPLAINTS AND GOVERNING LAW
The interpretation and enforce-ability of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Portuguese Law and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of Portuguese courts for the determination of disputes.If you have any complaints regarding our services please email: email@example.com, describing the problem and providing detailed information such as date of purchase, order reference number, full name, address and contact information.We aim to solve any disputes with our customers on our own. Nonetheless, you may recur to an alternative consumer dispute resolution by a consumer arbitration body such as the EU’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to:
Antoine & Park, LDA
Rua Rodrigo da Fonseca, no 89, 1 dt
1250 189 Lisboa, Portugal
How we collect and use your personal information :
- Personal data is collected by us through multiple channels. For example, you can place orders through our website where we can ask you to provide some personal information such as name, email, address, phone number, TAX number and payment details to complete the checkout process. We may contact you via email, chat or telephone call in order to inform you about the status of your order.
- We collect the data you give us as soon as you register and create an account at SHEET-1.com. Personal data is also collected when and if you participate in competitions and surveys or when you navigate on our website through several devices such as a computer, smartphone or tablet.
- It is also possible that you may approach us with questions and/or complaints by chat, mail, e-mail, telephone call or social media. We may store and use your contact data or social media account name to reach you in that case, to handle the question or complaint.
- In some cases, your contact data and social media account names may be linked to other information we have about you so we can provide a better customer support service, for instance, having your history of purchases and previous interactions with us available to our representative.
- We use the Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, time zone, operating system and other visitor details, collected when you visit the website, to analyze trends, and to track visitors movements to improve our website. We automatically link this collected data to other information we have about you and to the details of your purchases (such as dates, values paid and preferred brands and categories of products) to personalize our website and tailor our offers to you.
- We may receive information from social media, advertising networks and analytics partners about you and your interaction with our website and emails that we sent you such as details of your navigation, images and links clicked and shared, or whether you opened the emails we sent you.
- We may aggregate and anonymize the information we collected about you and others for our management dashboards.
11 SECURING YOUR INFORMATION
- When we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use security and coding technologies that are recognized as common standards in the industry. We also partner with service providers to guarantee the security of the data we share with them.
- We may transfer and store the information we collect from you outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), such as the United States of America if our trusted business partners are located or have data storage facilities there.
11.1 WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
- We may share your personal information with the necessary services for the processing and delivery of the products ordered by you. For example, it may be necessary to give your name, address and telephone number to a Courier Service.
- We use marketing agencies and advertisement service providers to serve you ads on websites you visit and across different devices. Our service providers may use information about your interactions and visits to SHEET-1.com, other websites and apps to target advertisements for products sold at SHEET-1.com.
- We engage with trustworthy service providers for business purposes only which include, but are not limited to, online payment services, analytics companies for marketing purposes, IT providers who maintain our website and other associated business systems, mailing list and communications managers, helpdesk system providers, and customer relationship managers. These service providers are authorized to have limited use of your personal information or data as far as it is necessary to provide their services to us.
- In the case of a merger, acquisition, sale of all or a portion of its business or assets, SHEET-1 may notify you via email and/or via prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or in the way your personal information is used.
- You can learn more about all the cookies we use in the following sections.
- At SHEET-1.com we set our first-party cookies to optimize our website. We use them to keep track of what you have in your cart as you keep on navigating through the website, to remember who you are as you return to our page, to remember your location, personalize your experience, obtain data for statistical analysis, among others. Below is a list of the cookies set on our domain and what they are for:
- Right to be Forgotten and Opt-Out.
- If you have provided us with your personal information, you may change it at any time on your account by logging in to our website.
- If you do not have an account and would like to have access to your details or have them removed, you can request it by contacting our contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may ask you to provide proof of your ID to comply with your request.
- You may have given us your email address and location when you subscribe to our newsletter and allowed us to send you promotional materials. You may unsubscribe at any time on the website, by changing your communication preferences on your account or by following the unsubscribe link on the emails we send you.